- In the market for an X-34 Landspeeder?
- Get all the technical specifications in this detailed TechPlate!
- Beautiful collectible from the Star Wars series.
- Measures 21 1/2-inches wide x 10-inches tall.
- Limited edition of just 295 pieces!
If you're in the market for an X-34 Landspeeder, you might want to consider building your own using the detailed data in this Star Wars X-34 Landspeeder TechPlate Aluminum Spec Plate from Acme Archives. Printed on a 1/8-inch thick brushed-aluminum metal plate, this remarkable TechPlate measures 21 1/2-inches wide x 10-inches tall. The staple get-around vehicle for denizens of Tatooine - and a personal favorite of Luke Skywalker - is displayed in all its splendor, with tons of information about the cruiser, and alternative images for reference. If you're a big fan of the Star Wars
series, this beautiful collectible belongs in your home… or your garage! A limited edition of just 295 pieces, it comes with a certificate of authenticity and black box backing for hanging.
Designed by a group of Naval architects from Seattle, this TechPlate is modeled after the commemorative christening plates affixed to the bulkheads of ships.