- This elf princess can defend herself!
- Altina jumps out of the Shining Blade game in all of her glory!
- Sculpted by Shou Kojima from an original character design by Tony Taka.
- Statue features excellent sculpted detail and a magnificent outfit.
- Display Altina alone or with other Kotobukiya Shining statues!
Take a shot at this! Based on an original character design by Tony Taka, the Shining Blade Altina Statue from Japan's Kotobukiya has Altina jumping out of the game in all of her glory. With her arms outstretched at her sides, this elf is captured in mid-stride, walking forward to meet the day. In her left hand, Altina holds her huge blue-and-white bow, showing that this princess can defend herself! Sculpted by Shou Kojima, she stands nearly 8 1/2-inches tall (1:8 scale) on a special display base. Altina looks fantastic displayed alone or alongside other Kotobukiya statues based on the Shining
series of video games (sold separately)!
Altina's unique outfit is comprised of a black-and-gold collar piece, white skirt and boots, blue-and-white top, and full-length arm gloves. With excellent sculpted detail, her clothing is also decorated with ruffles, intricate seams, and spiky patterns. The enticing elf has a big smile on her face, and her cute pointed ears poke out through her long white hair.