- Get ready to superamalgamate!
- First-ever Doc Savage 1:6 scale action figure!
- Features the superhero as he looked during the Silver Age of comics.
- 40 points of articulation, die-cast weapons, fabric clothing, and more!
- Ultra-detailed figure measures 12-inches tall.
- Limited edition not to exceed 750 pieces worldwide.
- This is the end-all, be-all action figure of Doc Savage!
Quite possibly the most amazing action figure of Doc Savage ever to be created! The Doc Savage Silver Age Edition 1:6 Scale Action Figure is a mind-blowing must-have for true fans of the Doc Savage
series. Sporting an incredibly detailed body with over 40 points of articulation and extraordinarily lifelike muscle definition, this is the end-all, be-all action figure of Doc Savage. A limited edition not to exceed 750 pieces worldwide, Doc looks like he did during the Silver Age of comics, with aged facial features and graying hair. Made of PVC and ABS, this incredible action figure measures about 12-inches tall. In full-color packaging with classic cover art, it includes a display stand with a printed logo.
There is so much meticulous detail that there's almost too much to list! With 4 posing hands, carefully painted skin texture, and die-cast weapons that include the Super Savage Machine Pistol with moveable grip and 2 detachable clips, a Silver Age-style ray gun, and a German Lugar, this terrific figure even comes with handmade clothing that includes real-leather belt with buckle, holster with buckle, and boots with zipper, plus a pair of socks, a ripped and weathered shirt, and jodhpurs pants.
Executive Replicas and Go Hero present the first-ever Doc Savage 1:6 scale action figure. Now you can superamalgamate with these detailed specifications
Head - Silver Age-style likeness
Body - Kaustic Plastik Heroik Muscle Body KP02B:
- 3-D CAD computer designed
- Over 40 points of articulation
- Extraordinarily lifelike muscle definition
- 4 posing hands
- Carefully painted skin texture
- Made of extremely durable plastic (PVC and ABS)
- Improved leg and ankle joints for extra stability
- Super Savage Machine Pistol by Jim Steranko (with moveable grip and 2 detachable clips)
- Silver Age-style ray gun
- German Lugar
- Leather belt with buckle
- Leather holster with buckle
- Leather boots with zipper
- Pair of socks
- Ripped shirt (weathered)
- Stand with printed logo
- Full-color packaging with classic cover art
"The Man of Bronze" Doc Savage was created by publisher Henry W. Ralston and editor John L. Nanovic at Street and Smith Publications, with additional works by Lester Dent. Doc's popularity transcended the pulps, moving into radio, comic books, and a feature film. Doc has been interpreted by some of the greatest artists. This beloved adventurer is considered to be the model for the "superhero," with his strength, intelligence, speed, physique, and wealth - he even has a "Fortress of Solitude"! The name Doc Savage is synonymous with courage, danger, and adventure, remaining a heroic pop-culture icon to this day.