- Own a part of the Star Wars film trilogy!
- Detailed prop replica of Wedge Antilles' screen-used X-Wing pilot helmet.
- Digitally scanned from an original helmet in the Lucasfilm archives!
- Crafted of quality fiberglass, injection-molded plastic, and machined metal.
- Numbered limited edition of only 750 pieces!
Here's your chance to own the helmet of Wedge Antilles! This collectible 1:1 scale Star Wars The Empire Strikes Back Wedge Antilles X-Wing Pilot Helmet Limited Edition Prop Replica is a faithful recreation of the headgear the X-Wing Red Squad Leader wore in the exciting battles of the Star Wars
saga. The incredible piece of movie history is a limited edition of only 750 pieces worldwide that comes with an individually numbered plaque, certificate of authenticity, prop story, and eFX display base. There is no more definitive version available to the public.
The movie-version Wedge Antilles helmet was made from an APH-6B helmet utilized by the U.S. Navy circa 1969. This amazing prop replica utilizes digital scans of an original X-Wing helmet in the Lucasfilm archive and an actual APH-6B helmet, plus castings of an original visor and chin cup. Complete with removable leather ear cups and a fully padded lining, eFX's engineers, model-makers, and artists painstakingly constructed the master patterns to produce this reproduction crafted of quality fiberglass, injection-molded plastic, and machined metal.