- Now, there's an iconic image!
- Rhett and Scarlett - could you ask for more?
- Framed film cell celebrates the 75th anniversary of Gone with the Wind.
- Numbered limited edition boasts 2 actual strips of film from the movie!
- Measures 13-inches wide x 11-inches tall.
There's an iconic image, if there ever was one! Gone with the Wind
has captivated audiences since 1939, and you can celebrate its 75th anniversary with this fantastic film cell. A limited edition of 1,750 pieces, the framed Gone with the Wind 75th Anniversary Series 1 Double Film Cell features classic artwork of Rhett and Scarlett as the fires of civil war rage around them. The official Gone with the Wind
collectible also boasts 2 clips of actual film, a numbered limited edition name plaque, and an embossed/foiled certificate of authenticity. It measures 13-inches wide x 11-inches tall. Made in the USA.
Please note: The actual strips of film vary from piece to piece, as they are hand picked from reels of film. We cannot accept requests for specific strips, nor can we accept returns on opened items. The cell strips you receive may be different from those pictured.