- Decals, decals, and more decals for your 1:350 Scale USS Enterprise 1701-A Model Kit!
- Pimp out your Enterprise refit with even more designs!
- Four sheets of Aztec decals, plus one sheet of alternate ship names and registry numbers.
- Engineering colors in blue, gray (onscreen appearance), and green.
- More Star Trek decals than you can shake a stick at!
Decals, decals, and more decals for your Star Trek 1:350 Scale USS Enterprise 1701-A! These cool decals are in 1:350 scale on five big 15-inch tall x 15-inch wide sheets. There are four sheets of Aztec decals for use on the 1:350 Scale Enterprise 1701-A Model Kit (sold separately), plus one sheet that includes alternate ship names and registry numbers, created specifically for this terrific set! With engineering colors in blue, gray (onscreen appearance), and green, the Enterprise 1701-A Decal Set comes with detailed application instructions.
Please note: These are only decals. Star Trek USS Enterprise NCC-1701-A 1:350 Scale Model Kit sold separately (RT808).
The USS Enterprise NCC-1701-A seen in Star Trek: The Motion Picture was originally painted various shades of pearlescent paints to give the smooth ship a paneled look. The patterns created were intricate and iconic, and are the standard by which modelers compare their own attempts at the ship. Since the first announcement of the 2009 release of the 1:350 Scale Enterprise 1701-A Model Kit, modelers have been clamoring for the Aztec panel decals it contained so they could incorporate them into the kits already sitting on their shelves. Round 2 heard their plea and is now delivering, to the delight of large-scale modelers everywhere!