Since 1996, the Entertainment Earth proprietary, Mint Condition Guarantee™ has ensured that you as a valued client receive the best possible product in the best possible condition.
- We guarantee that the packaging for in-stock action figures, bobbleheads, Pop!s, and statues will be shipped in the best condition and that it's the best possible packaging available anywhere unless otherwise noted in a product's name or description.
- Most stores attempt to sell or ship factory-sealed cases of action figures and other items without regard to bent cards, crushed packaging bubbles, or other packaging damage that collectors care about. Entertainment Earth, however, inspects each and every item before we ship it to you. If any defect is found, we won't ship it, and if the shipping carrier damages a product, we'll replace it.
- We guarantee that the product you receive has no price stickers, security stamps, or hole punches (unless we're selling an item that came from another retailer). Many stores - online and offline - put price tags, security stickers, or UPC stickers directly on the packaging, thus reducing the potential collectible value. Entertainment Earth believes the packaging is as important as the item inside and never affixes stickers or labels directly to the products we ship.
- We guarantee that we do not remove rare items or variations from the products we ship to you. We ship you the exact product the manufacturer sends to us, and we never do anything to your collectible to reduce its aftermarket value.
- Finally, we guarantee to sell you original product. All the items we sell are officially licensed (if necessary) and come in original packaging.
The Entertainment Earth Mint Condition Guarantee™ does not apply to orders shipped to any agent or forwarder on your behalf. The client is responsible for any loss or damages after an order has been delivered to the original delivery address.
This guarantee is subject to the complete list of terms listed in this section.