United States law requires Entertainment Earth to collect Tax ID information from Affiliates who are U.S. citizens, U.S. residents, or U.S. corporations.

If you represent a corporation, partnership, or non-profit organization, the Tax ID Number is the organization's IRS Employer Identification Number (EIN).

If you are an individual or represent a sole proprietorship and do not have an EIN, your Tax ID can be your Social Security number.

Please note: If you are not a U.S. citizen or resident, but your business is taxable in the U.S., you will need to provide us a completed IRS Form W-8ECI.