Fans of Assassin’s Creed games who have both generations of consoles are in luck, as they have a great deal of gaming to look forward to in the coming months! The new Assassin’s Creed Rogue has been announced by Ubisoft, and is exclusively for PS3 and Xbox 360 (last-gen consoles) and comes out November 11th. Assassin’s Creed Unity, on the other hand, is exclusive to the PS4 and Xbox One and comes out on October 28th.
Assassin’s Creed Rogue is a brand new chapter in the blockbuster Assassin’s Creed universe. Play as Shay, an Assassin who finds himself at a crossroads and ultimately turns his back on The Brotherhood in order to hunt them down. Assassin’s Creed Rogue will be available exclusively on Xbox 360 and Playstation 3 November 11th.
• Play as an all-new type of Assassin in the throes of a dark transformation from an adventurous Assassin to a loyal Templar committed to hunting down his former allies in the Assassin’s Brotherhood.
• New weapons such as the deadly air rifle and a variety of ammunition as well as specialized grenades can be used to distract, eliminate, or confuse enemies.
• Use Shay’s enhanced Eagle Vision and locate hidden Assassins to either avoid or eliminate them.
• Sail the icy and perilous seas of the North Atlantic for thrilling naval gameplay including new enemy tactics, exotic new weapons, and an arctic world full of icebergs and other dangers.
• Explore a diverse open world including the city streets of New York City, lush river valleys of the North East, and icy seas of the North Atlantic Ocean.
Are you glad Ubisoft has made a game specifically for people with last-gen consoles? Which game do you most look forward to playing?