Find the Force
This Labor Day Weekend Star Wars fans can look forward to taking part in a whole new augmented reality experience!
Force Friday II will take place on September 1-3. During this time fans will get the chance to use the official Star Wars app to unlock augmented reality characters, both old favorites and new surprises, from the upcoming film Star Wars: The Last Jedi. This is a scavenger hunt unlike any other! The three-day event will take place at over 20,000 retail locations across 30 countries.
Entertainment Earth is proud to participate in this global adventure. You can Find the Force on our Star Wars shop to unlock characters from Star Wars: The Last Jedi in a special augmented reality experience! Come back each day throughout the weekend to unlock new characters and gather collectible data chips that unlock special rewards within the official Disney Star Wars app.
How To Participate
- Download the Star Wars app (for iPhone® and Android™) and launch the Find The Force feature.
- Starting September 1, look for Star Wars graphics with the Find The Force logo at participating retail locations and websites.
- Scan these graphics using the Find The Force feature to reveal AR character experiences.
- A data chip will be unlocked each time a new AR character experience is revealed. Unlock digital rewards as you collect more data chips!
- Each graphic reveals a different AR character experience every day from September 1-3.