- Own Kaneda's bike from the anime Akira!
- Incredibly accurate, heavyweight, highly detailed replica of the high-tech motorcycle.
- Features flexing suspension and engine and tire-squealing sound effects!
- Includes a front cowl, front wheel covers (L/R), side covers (L/R), rear wheel covers (L/R), and more.
- Measures about 19 7/10-inches long!
Kaneda's bike from the global anime hit Akira
is here to explode into collections worldwide! This renewed edition comes 11 years after the first release, and it's an incredibly accurate, heavyweight, highly detailed portrayal of the iconic high-tech motorcycle. The front suspension, which is accentuated with chrome detailing, flexes. Pressing the accelerator pedal triggers an engine sound, and pressing the brake pedal triggers a tire-squealing effect. You can even connect it to external speakers for immersive, high-quality audio playback!
The Akira Project BM! Kaneda's Bike Revival Ver Soul of Popinica measures about 19 7/10-inches long. It's the same as that released in 2010 and includes a front cowl, a light cover, front wheel covers (L/R), side covers (L/R), rear wheel covers (L/R), a rear wheel frame cover, a tail cover, side undercovers (L/R), and a stand support.