- There's no doll quite like a Tonner doll.
- Newt Scamander is ready to track down those fantastic beasts!
- He boasts rooted saran hair, hand-painted features, and a movie-accurate fabric outfit.
- Newt comes with his wand, a suitcase, and a display stand.
- This limited edition of just 300 pieces stands about 17-inches tall.
"New York is considerably more interesting than I expected."
Standing an imposing 17-inches tall, the Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them Newt Scamander Tonner Doll is made of hard plastic and vinyl, with rooted saran hair (almost always in his eyes), hand-painted features, and a movie-accurate fabric outfit. Newt's green eyes are piercing, just as in the film, and he brings his wand and ever-present suitcase, of course. This top-quality doll includes a stand with black Lucite base to keep Newt on his feet and is limited to just 300 pieces!
In his screen-accurate clothing, Newt Scamander is more than ready to begin his adventures tracking down fantastic beasts. A gentleman of the time would nearly always wear a tie (in Newt's case, a bow tie) over a white cotton shirt. His vest and pants are made of a wool tweed, and his jacket is a brushed Shetland. His trousers, maybe just a bit short for the gentleman of the day, hang at the top of highly detailed and weathered boots. For those chilly New York winter days, Newt wears a blue wool coat and a knitted striped scarf with fringe.