Godzilla: Destroy All Monsters (1968) 5 Points XL Round 2 Boxed Set:
5 Points XL Godzilla: Destroy All Monsters (1968) - Round 2 Boxed Set
Roar into action with this 5 Points XL - a colossal addition to our nostalgic 5 Points line with the same fan-fueled fun, but bigger! …It's a little bit of a big deal. It's an all-out attack of monstrous proportions as the battle against the three-headed kaiju king from outer space continues! This second bursting box of behemoths contains King Ghidorah, Manilla, Gorosaurus, and Baragon and includes select interchangeable heads, arms, legs, or FX. Ages 18 & up.
The Godzilla: Destroy All Monsters (1968) 5 Points XL Round 2 Boxed Set includes:
- King Ghidorah – This three-headed space dragon is also Godzilla's arch-enemy! 6 3/4-inch tall King Ghidorah comes with three gravity beam FX that can attach to his three head portraits.
- Minilla – son of Godzilla. 2 3/5-inch tall Minilla comes with alternate arms, an alternate head portrait, and his signature atomic smoke ring FX that attaches to his head portrait... he's still working out the whole atomic breath thing.
- Gorosaurus – The giant dinosaur that utilizes a leaping kick attack, similar to that of a kangaroo. 3 9/10-inches tall.
- Baragon – A four-legged, horned dinosaur-like creature. 4 1/10-inch tall Baragon is known to leap long distances, burrow deep into the ground, and use his head to get his point across. Baragon comes with an alternate head portrait and an alternate pair of legs.
- 2x Baragon head portraits
- 1 pair of Baragon legs
- 3x King Ghidorah gravity beam FX
- 2x Minilla head portraits
- 2x pairs of Minilla arms
- 1x Miniilla atomic smoke ring FX
- 4x display bases
5 Points XL Godzilla: Destroy All Monsters (1968) - Round 2 Boxed set is packaged in a collector-friendly box, designed with collectors in mind.
|Country of Origin:
||3.40 inches (8.64 cm)
||8 inches (20.32 cm)
||15.50 inches (39.37 cm)