- Full Armor ZZ (FAZZ) from the popular Gundam Sentinel novel!
- Created under the supervision of Hajime Katoki!
- Features proportional armament and armor interpretations, plus various sliding gimmicks.
- Open the hatch and enjoy the built-in missile display!
- Includes different chest numbering, a double beam rifle, and a Hyper Mega Canon.
Created under the supervision of Hajime Katoki, the Gundam Sentinel FAZZ Ver. Ka MG 1:100 Scale Model Kit features new proportional armament and armor interpretations, as well as various sliding gimmicks. The forearm is designed with a unique movable roll to achieve a wide range of movement. When the arm is moved horizontally, it's structured so the additional armor does not interfere. When raising the legs, additional front armor is deployed upwards to prevent the parts from rubbing. Missile pods in various places are reproduced with Katoki's unique interpretation found only on the Ver. Ka. You can also open and close the hatch manually and enjoy the built-in missile display! The kit comes with Ver.Ka water decals that include different chest numbering, a double beam rifle, and a Hyper Mega Canon. The remarkable figure measures about 8 7/10-inches tall.
Full Armor ZZ (FAZZ) is from the highly popular Gundam Sentinel
novel set in the Universal Century timeline of the Gundam
universe. Created only as a trial production unit to verify the equipment that would be used on the Full Armor ZZ Gundam, its imposing presence masks its low combat ability.