- The Boy, the first character of BHEADworks' "Hunters: Day after WWIII" design!
- Astonishing 1:6 scale action figure from artist Yeongyun Jung.
- Exceptionally detailed tailored outfit, 30 points of articulation, and an enormous number of realistic accessories!
- Comes with a luxurious and weighty polystone diorama base.
- Fans of the dystopian arts or the military don't want to miss this!
"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster." - Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche
Since 2008, BHEADworks artist Yeongyun Jung has received much admiration for sensual figures of a dystopian world. Here, Blitzway presents The Boy, the first character of BHEADworks’ original "Hunters: Day after WWIII" design. This highly poseable master at performing underground, sniping, and dreaming about a utopia features the leader of Hunters with a unique head sculpt, an exceptionally detailed tailored outfit consisting of many elements, over 30 points of articulation, an enormous number of realistic accessories, and an artistic sense of classy proportions and colors! He also comes with a luxurious and weighty polystone diorama base. If you love the dystopian arts or the military, you don't want to miss this! The Boy's incredibly detailed costume includes:
- Khaki-brown fur-hooded bomber-style jacket
- Olive-drab baggy-style pants
- Beige hooded T-shirt
- Beige leather points aviator cap
- Pair of black shoes
- Pair of knee pads
- Pair of red gloved hands
- Pair of different-colored socks
- Pair of different-colored torn handkerchiefs The Hunters: Day After WWlll The Boy 1:6 Scale Action Figure comes with these accessories:
- BHEADworks' illustration
- Broken android prop
- Red rifle
- Set of red pistol and customized kits
- Gun holster
- Abdominal protective pad
- Shoulder protective pad
- Pair of kitbags
- Set of mask and oxygen circulation system prop
- Black backpack
- Red grenade
- Bullet pouch set
|Country of Origin: