- The LEGO City Space Agency needs you!
- Prepare for the launch of the deep-space rocket from the NASA-inspired launchpad!
- Features a multistage rocket, a monorail system, a launch control tower, and more.
- 837 pieces include 7 mini-figures, a rover, a space telescope, solar panels, tools, and more.
- Use a mobile device for interactive play with the City Explorers app!
Prepare for the launch of the deep-space rocket from the NASA-inspired launchpad with the scientists and astronauts. Test the rover to ensure it's ready to pick up the geode samples in the training area while the robot studies the ground for interesting artifacts. Load the telescope onto the rocket for its flight, and get the astronauts to the monorail so they can board. Head back to launch control and watch the countdown - it's almost time for launch! The LEGO 60228 City Deep Space Rocket and Launch Control set includes 837 pieces, plus kids can use a mobile device for interactive play with the City Explorers app. The rocket stands about 16-inches tall, and launch control measures approximately 7-inches tall x 5-inches wide x 5-inches long. Ages 7 and up.
Give your young space adventurers a treat with a NASA-inspired toy rocket launch set. This awesome LEGO® City 60228 Deep Space Rocket and Launch Control kids’ toy features a modular multistage rocket with cockpit, booster, and payload storage modules and a monorail system with stops at the rocket, research area with geode retrieval training, and launch control tower. There’s also a launchpad with opening tower arms, a rover with articulated new-for-June-2019 grappling arm, and a launch control tower with a detachable window section, a fold-out function, and a countdown function.
Kids can use a mobile device as a screen for interactive play opportunities with the City Explorers app. Give any LEGO builder an amazing building experience with Instructions PLUS, available in the LEGO Life app for smartphones and tablets.
The LEGO® City 60228 Deep Space Rocket and Launch Control includes:
- 6 LEGO® City mini-figures - 2 astronauts, 2 scientists, a launch director, and a ground-crew technician, plus a robot figure
- A modular multistage NASA-inspired rocket that can be customized in different ways with the booster, payload storage, and 2-mini-figure cockpit modules, a rover with articulated new-for-June-2019 grappling arm, a space telescope with folding solar panels and a magnifying glass, and a monorail system with multi-stop track and 2 cars
- An opening launch control tower with a removable window, 2 desks with small screens, large screens for countdown and monitoring of the telescope and space to insert a mobile device, plus a launchpad with opening tower arms to launch the rocket, and a ground research area with a tile with a secret symbol
- Accessories that include 2 new-for-June-2019 geodes, 2 helmets with blue visors, a magnifying glass, a scanner, a tile with a secret symbol, a circular saw, a wrench, a cell phone, 4 water elements, a camera, and a brick separator
Lower the gates to stop the monorail cars along the route and help climb aboard or exit a car. Aim the robot’s scanner over the tile in the research area to see the secret symbol. Set a mobile device into the launch control tower to experience the interactive play options available when connected to the LEGO® City Explorers app. Drop the tower arms on the launchpad to launch the rocket and head to space. Use the LEGO® Life app to access the intuitive Instructions PLUS building instructions. Help even younger builders through the building process, with easy-to-use zoom, rotate, and ghost-mode functions to visualize their creations as they go. Download the LEGO® Life app at the iOS or Android app store. Ask your parents’ permission before going online.