Silent Hill 2 Red Pyramid Thing Standard Edition Limited Edition Statue:
- Omg, it's that Red Pyramid Thing. Run!
- Awesome Silent Hill 2 Red Pyramid Thing Standard Edition Limited Edition Statue!
- "Pyramid Head," in his metal headgear, his most prominent feature!
- In his butcher outfit, covered in blood, he swings his Great Knife.
- If you're a fan of Silent Hill, you simply must add this to your collection!
First 4 Figures brings you this terrifying Silent Hill 2 Red Pyramid Thing Standard Edition Limited Edition Statue, the first statue in the company's Silent Hill
line-up. Also known as "Pyramid Head," its massive metal headgear is the Red Pyramid Thing's most prominent feature. It raises its left hand just before swinging its Great Knife, signaling it's about to strike! The Thing's butcher outfit is covered in blood as it slaughters anything that crosses its path, and the base is inspired by the carpet in the "Boss Room" in the Lakeview Hotel where James Sunderland has his final encounter with a Red Pyramid Thing… and faces two of these! The back of the base boasts nine red squares, the clickable save point you find just before entering the Boss Boom. If you're a fan of Silent Hill,
you simply must add one of these to your collection… if you dare!
The Red Pyramid Thing made its debut appearance in the second entry of the Silent Hill
franchise, Silent Hill 2.
Since then, it has become the most iconic monster and face of Silent Hill to date!