- Rare warehouse find! Limited quantity available.
- Can you run faster than your car?
- Is your car better, stronger, and faster than those other guys'?
- Let The Six Million Dollar Man give you a boost!
- Awesome license plate frame from Bif Bang Pow!.
- Reads "The Six Million Dollar Man - My Car Is Better, Stronger, & Faster Than Yours."
Can you run faster than your car? Maybe you can and maybe you can't, but Steve Austin sure can! And now The Six Million Dollar Man can give both you and your car a boost with this awesome license plate frame from Bif Bang Pow!. The standard-size plate holder measures approximately 12 1/4-inches wide x 6 1/4-inches tall, is made of bright-red injection-molded plastic, and features white printing that says "The Six Million Dollar Man" across the top and "My Car Is Better, Stronger, & Faster Than Yours" across the bottom. That's telling 'em!
The Six Million Dollar Man is an American television series about a crippled test pilot and former astronaut who is rebuilt with nuclear-powered limbs and bionic implants. Working for the OSI, he serves as a truly one-of-a-kind intelligence agent. The popular show aired on the ABC network as a regular series from 1974 to 1978.