- Every fanatically loyal Stormtrooper needs this helmet!
- Based on the hand-sculpted pieces created for 1977's Star Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope.
- Created using 3D digital scans, measurements, and references from the original screen-used assets.
- it boasts the distinctive asymmetry and flat lenses for optimum visibility.
- Assembled, finished, and ready to wear!
Assembled, finished, and ready to wear, the Star Wars Classic Trilogy Stormtrooper Helmet Prop Replica was recreated using 3D digital scans, measurements, and references taken from the original screen-used production assets. With gloss-white UV-coated ABS plastic construction, it boasts the original's distinctive asymmetry and flat lenses for optimum visibility. It's an artifact of the hand-sculpted pieces created for production of 1977's Star Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope,
with replicated hand-painted style decoration. The size adjustment system ensures a comfortable and secure fit, and most Anovos helmets fit up to U.S. hat size 8.
This updated version of the Anovos Imperial Stormtrooper Helmet includes more accurate aerator screens, improved trimming and assembly, and a deco that better matches the screen-used helmets.
Stormtroopers are elite shock troops fanatically loyal to the Empire and impossible to sway from the Imperial cause. They wear imposing white armor that offers a wide range of survival equipment and temperature controls to allow the soldiers to survive in almost any environment. Please note: This is not a toy. Not suitable for children. Does not offer protection.