Star Wars Plan of Attack Large Canvas Giclee Print:
- Make this superb Star Wars print a part of your plan of attack!
- Canvas giclee features concept art from legendary artist Ralph McQuarrie.
- The Plan of Attack Canvas Giclee is limited to just 25 pieces worldwide!
- Pictures Admiral Ackbar, Mon Mothma, Nien Numb, Lando Calrissian, Luke Skywalker, Princess Leia, Han Solo, Chewbacca, R2-D2, and more.
- Order this one-of-a-kind collectible Star Wars print now!
Make this superb Star Wars
print a part of your plan of attack! Tensions run high in the command center as Admiral Ackbar and Mon Mothma detail their plans to bring down the Empire, once and for all. The Plan of Attack Canvas Giclee also pictures Nien Numb, Lando Calrissian, Luke Skywalker, Princess Leia, Han Solo, Chewbacca, R2-D2, and more. This large giclee on canvas features artwork from legendary Star Wars
artist Ralph McQuarrie. It measures 18-inches tall x 40-inches wide, is limited to just 25 hand-numbered pieces worldwide, and includes a certificate of authenticity. Order this one-of-a-kind collectible Star Wars
Giclée (pronounced "zhee-clay") is an invented name for the process of making fine-art prints from a digital source using ink-jet printing. The word was coined to distinguish commonly known industrial "Iris proofs" from the fine-art prints artists were producing on the same printers. The name has since come to mean any high-quality, ink-jet print, and is often used in galleries and print shops to denote such. In the past few years, the word (as a fine-art term) has come to be associated with prints using fade-resistant "archival" inks and the inkjet printers that use them. A wide variety of substrates are available, including various textures and finishes such as matte photo paper, watercolor paper, cotton canvas, or artist textured vinyl.
This article uses material from the Wikipedia article "Giclée" and is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License.
|Country of Origin: