- Kili the Dwarf never leaves home without it.
- The Sword of Kili measures 28 3/8-inches long, including the handle.
- Prop replica inspired by The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey.
- Stainless AUS-6 steel blade and a leather-wrapped grip.
- Distressed finish to duplicate the battle-worn look of the original prop!
Kili the Dwarf never leaves home without it, and you shouldn't leave this page without ordering it. An accurate rendering of the actual filming prop built by Weta Workshop and used in The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey,
The Hobbit An Unexpected Journey Sword of Kili Prop Replica has a stainless AUS-6 steel blade and a leather-wrapped grip. It measures 28 3/8-inches long, including the handle. The grip and blade are authentically aged and made to look battle worn with a distressed, acid-etched finish to duplicate the original prop as closely as possible. The Sword of Kili comes with a wood wall display featuring a graphic motif of Kili, a certificate of authenticity, mounting hardware, and instructions. Sword has dull edge; for display purposes only. Ages 18 and up.