- The elegantly curved bow and barbed arrow of Tauriel!
- Authentic prop replica from the film The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug.
- Created with the same material and molds as the original weapon.
- This limited edition of 1,000 pieces measures 43 3/10-inches long!
- Includes a reinforced polystone wall plaque for display.
Created by the artists at Weta Workshop from molds of the original weapon used in the film The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug,
the Hobbit The Desolation of Smaug Tauriel Bow and Arrow Prop Replica measures 43 3/10-inches tall x 30 3/10-inches wide x 2-inches long. This limited edition of 1,000 pieces is made from the same high-impact urethane material as the props on the set of the movie, and finished with the same techniques and materials. The bow comes with one stand-alone arrow and a reinforced polystone wall plaque for display. Ages 18 and up.
Please note: This prop replica is a display piece. It may break if drawn or used as a weapon.
Among the peoples of Middle-earth none were more gifted with arrow and bow than the Elves. Possessed of eyesight as keen as a hunting falcon, the Sindar Elves of King Thranduil's realm wielded their bows against the bloated spiders that had scuttled north with the creeping infection of the Necromancer. Leading the Elven hunting parties was Tauriel, favorite of the King and lethal warrior. Even among the Elves, Tauriel's prowess was revered and the whisper twang of her short, elegantly curved wooden bow and unerring flight of her barbed arrows were held in dread by the realm's enemies.