- Code-a-pillar inspires little learners to be big thinkers!
- Develop important skills like problem solving, planning, sequencing, and critical thinking.
- Preschoolers can arrange and rearrange the segments in endless combinations.
- Mix up the segments to send Code-a-pillar in different directions.
- Code-a-pillar feature cool sounds and lights wherever he goes!
Think & Learn Code-a-pillar inspires little learners to be big thinkers by encouraging preschoolers to arrange and rearrange the easy-to-connect segments in endless combinations, sending Code-a-pillar on his path. This learning toy encourages experimentation while developing important skills like problem solving, planning and sequencing, and critical thinking. There's no end to the combinations kids can make. Mix up the segments and put them back together to send Code-a-pillar in a different direction. Where will you make him go next? Every time kids change and rearrange his segments, Code-a-pillar takes a different path - with cool sounds and lights wherever he goes!
Includes 1 sound segment, 3 straights, 2 right turns, and 2 left turns to send the learning fun in endless directions. Kids can even configure the segments to make Code-a-pillar reach targets they set up throughout the room!
Code-a-pillar is one of the Think & Learn toys from Fisher-Price that goes beyond ABCs and 123s to help children learn how to think independently. Each toy fosters 21st century skills like curiosity, experimentation, and problem solving in ways kids haven't seen before. They're engaged in hands-on, open-ended discovery that helps them become lifelong learners. Ages 3-6.