- Rare warehouse find! Only a few units available.
- First-ever 3 3/4-inch action figures based on The Twilight Zone!
- 3 3/4-inch scale figure of the Kanamit from "To Serve Man."
- Authentically designed and rendered, it sports 4 points of articulation.
- He brings a cookbook accessory, too!
- Black-and-white version.
We entered The Twilight Zone and found limited stock on this item! The Twilight Zone
action figures you always wanted! Bif Bang Pow! presents the first-ever
The Twilight Zone Kanamit 3 3/4-Inch Action Figure, featuring a favorite character from The Twilight Zone.
You wish you had it before, so don't let it pass you by now!
This authentically designed and rendered plastic action figure sports 4 points of articulation: neck, shoulders, and hip. In black-and-white and 3 3/4-inch scale, it stands about 4 1/2-inches tall and offers the Kanamit, a considerably covert character set on adding mankind to his menu of delectable dishes in the rather disturbing The Twilight Zone
episode "To Serve Man" from 1962. He brings a cookbook accessory, too! Ages 14 and up.
"You're traveling through another dimension, a dimension not only of sight and sound, but of mind. A journey into a wondrous land whose boundaries are that of imagination. That's the signpost up ahead. Your next stop... the Twilight Zone." (Spoken by Rod Serling at the beginning of each The Twilight Zone