Entertainment Earth Comic-Con Exclusive!
- Limited edition Twilight Zone Kanamit Cookbook Set!
- Autographed by Richard Kiel at San Diego Comic-Con 2012!
- You know it's authentic because each tote has a small hair line scratch where Mr. Kiel cut open the shrink wrap to sign the tote! How awesome is that!
- Have you ever wanted to serve your fellow man?
- Created with the consummate (not consumed) The Twilight Zone fan in mind.
- Exclusive gift set includes an all-new Kanamit Action Figure and a Kanamit Cookbook Journal!
- Packaged in a Kanamit-themed tin tote!
If you have always wanted to serve your fellow man, these guys can teach you how. They're the experts. In fact, the Kanamits might even provide you with a cookbook that includes their favorite recipes! From the chilling The Twilight Zone
episode "To Serve Man," comes this astonishing gift set created with the consummate (not consumed) fan in mind. You'll find an all-new articulated, 8-inch scale, fabric-clad Kanamit dressed in a black satin robe with black pants and tall shoes. But that's not all! You also get an 8-inch tall x 5-inch wide Kanamit Cookbook Journal that contains 160 lined white pages, and both the figure and the journal come packaged inside a Kanamit-themed lunch box measuring 9-inches wide x 6 3/4-inches tall x 4-inches deep! What better gift for the The Twilight Zone
admirer in your life? Limited edition of only 130 pieces.
Note: This item will first be available to purchase in person at San Diego Comic-Con. Online orders will ship after San Diego Comic-Con, while supplies last.
"You're traveling through another dimension, a dimension not only of sight and sound, but of mind. A journey into a wondrous land whose boundaries are that of imagination. That's the signpost up ahead. Your next stop... the Twilight Zone." (Spoken by Rod Serling at the beginning of each The Twilight Zone episode.)