- Limited edition of only 200 pieces!
- Autographed by Dirk Benedict at San Diego Comic-Con 2012.
- Do you know this notorious gambler and womanizer, and Captain Apollo's best friend?
- This retro-style action figure features Viper-pilot hotshot Lieutenant Starbuck!
- Direct from the sci-fi television series Battlestar Galactica.
- Features multiple points of articulation and episode-specific fabric clothing.
- Join your heroes on board the Battlestar Galactica!
Nothing says Battlestar Galactica
quite like Dirk Benedict's portrayal of Lieutenant Starbuck. And nothing says Lieutenant Starbuck quite like this action figure. Featured here is the good-looking Viper-pilot hotshot and notorious gambler and womanizer, Lieutenant Starbuck of the Colonial Service, as played by actor Dirk Benedict. Clad in authentic jacket, pants, belt, and boots, Captain Apollo's best friend brings his excellently detailed removable helmet and pistol accessories to the party. And the limited edition of only 200 pieces is signed by Dirk Benedict!
Direct from the 1978 science-fiction television series Battlestar Galactica, this 8-inch scale action figure features multiple points of articulation, episode-specific fabric clothing, and a retro style reminiscent of the bestselling "Mego" action figures of the 1970s and 1980s. Continuing Bif Bang Pow!'s successful partnership with EMCE Toys, it brings one of the show's most popular characters to 3-dimensional life for BSG fans new and old.
Battlestar Galactica (BSG) is an immensely popular franchise of television series and sci-fi films, the first of which aired in 1978. Books, comic books, and video games followed. In Battlestar Galactica, The Twelve Colonies - a civilization of human beings in a far-off sector of the universe - are at war with the cybernetic Cylons. The Cylons lay waste to The Colonies, decimating their worlds and populations, and the survivors flee aboard any spacecraft they can find, including the Battlestar Galactica, the only military ship in the Colonial Fleet to survive the Cylon attack. Battlestar Galactica's renowned commander and his crew then lead the ragtag flotilla of survivors in search of a new home, the mythical planet Earth.