- The Battlestar Galactica Retro Tin Tote belongs at your house!
- Bif Bang Pow! celebrates Battlestar Galactica's 35th anniversary with this tin tote recreated from the original 1978 lunch box.
- Features retro images from the BSG pilot episode “Saga of a Star World."
- You'll find Cylons, Vipers, Apollo, Starbuck, Cdr. Adama, and more!
- From the 1970s sci-fi TV series Battlestar Galactica.
When the folks at Bif Bang Pow! wanted to come up with a fantastic Battlestar Galactica 35th Anniversary item, they could only think of one thing - that ridiculously retro lunchbox they had when they were kids in 1978. They bought an old rusted one off of eBay, scanned it, painstakingly touched it up, and updated it for today. Now totally cool again and completely licensed, this sensational Battlestar Galactica Retro Tin Tote measures 8 5/8-inches wide x 6 3/4-inches tall x 4-inches deep. It presents stylized images from the 1978 BSG
pilot episode “Saga of a Star World" that include Cylons, Vipers, Apollo, Starbuck, Cdr. Adama, Athena, Boomer, Boxey, Muffit, a Tucana Singer, and more. The Battlestar Galactica Retro Tin Tote belongs at your house! Ages 14 and up. Battlestar Galactica (BSG)
is an immensely popular franchise of television series and sci-fi films, the first of which aired in 1978. Books, comic books, and video games followed. In Battlestar Galactica,
The Twelve Colonies - a civilization of human beings in a far-off sector of the universe - are at war with the cybernetic Cylons. The Cylons lay waste to The Colonies, decimating their worlds and populations, and the survivors flee aboard any spacecraft they can find, including the Battlestar Galactica, the only military ship in the Colonial Fleet to survive the Cylon attack. Battlestar Galactica's renowned commander and his crew then lead the ragtag flotilla of survivors in search of a new home, the mythical planet Earth.