- Would you like to hold my teddy bear?
- LIFE-SIZE statue from the very first episode of The Walking Dead.
- Teddy Bear Girl is operated by motion and sound sensors!
- Stands 55-inches tall and features multi-directional movement and realistic snarling audio.
- Can you think of a creepier Halloween decoration?
Would you like to hold my teddy bear? Don't do it if you know what's good for you! Clawing her way out of the very first episode of AMC's The Walking Dead
- "Days Gone Bye" - is this spine-chilling LIFE-SIZE rendering of Teddy Bear Girl. Complete with furry little friend and standing 55-inches tall, The Walking Dead Teddy Bear Girl Life-Size Statue from Morbid Enterprises is crafted of vinyl, fabric, plastic, and metal. She features multi-directional movement and realistic snarling audio… and she's operated by motion and sound sensors! Whether you're adding her to your The Walking Dead
collection or planning to use her as a creepier-than-creepy Halloween decoration, you'll be glad you brought Teddy Bear Girl to your home… maybe… if you're careful.
Since its October 2010 television debut on AMC, The Walking Dead
has thrilled and frightened audiences with its portrayal of a post-apocalyptic world filled with shuffling hordes of undead zombies. Ultra-popular, the series has also received multiple award nominations. Ages 17 and up.