- The most famous vampire of all time.
- Dracula is now a Living Dead Doll!
- His regal eveningwear includes his cape, medallion, ring, and watch.
- The count's hypnotic eyes beckon you to your doom.
- Collect all the Universal Monsters Living Dead Dolls!
Dracula, one of the first Universal Monsters and hands down the most famous vampire of all time, is now a Living Dead Doll. The king of the vampires is the latest addition to Mezco's Living Dead Dolls line, and he's lookin' good! From his widow's peak to the hem of his cape, every detail is captured in this superb Living Dead Dolls Universal Monsters Dracula Doll. Measuring 10-inches tall, Count Dracula arrives in a collector-friendly window box featuring art from the famous film. Just don't look into his eyes!
Dracula wears one of the most regal outfits ever produced for a Living Dead Doll. He comes in full evening dress with his trademark cape, famous medallion, red Carnelian stone ring, and even his watch chain carefully recreated. Special attention was paid to his hypnotic eyes, too. They seem to stare into your very soul, as one eyebrow arches upwards, beckoning you to your doom!
Collect all the Universal Monsters Living Dead Dolls! Ages 15 and up.