- Tony Stark's Iron Man Mark 42 - in incredible 1:4 scale!
- Limited edition Marvel Iron Man 3 collectible figure measures 18-inches tall.
- Features interchangeable hands and heads, over 50 points of articulation, and much more!
- Includes a head sculpt of Gwyneth Paltrow as Pepper Potts in the Mark 42 helmet!
- Made from more than 80% die-cast metal parts.
The Iron Man Mark 42 comes blasting into the Marvel Superheroes collection of highly detailed and faithfully recreated die-cast metal Super Alloy figures from the Iron Man 3
movie! This gigantic 18-inch tall Iron Man 3 Mark 42 Super Alloy 1:4 Scale Die-Cast Metal Light-Up Collectible Action Figure was developed using 3-D computer models directly from Marvel's Iron Man 3
film, ensuring high accuracy of proportions. Made from more than 80% die-cast metal materials and featuring showroom-glossy metallic paints, matte metallic paints, and polished metal with a protective coating, this fantastic figure is one that hardcore collectors will not want to miss!
The figure boasts over 50 points of articulation, including ball-jointed neck, ball-jointed shoulders for a full range of arm movement, ball-jointed wrist and groin, ball-jointed ankles with bendable boot front along with spring-loaded shoulder pads, double-jointed elbows and knees, a double-jointed body that's bendable at the upper torso, articulated flaps on the suit back and calves, a detachable missile hidden in the right forearm, and detachable forearm caps that reveal hidden suit details! Additional Product Features:
- One (1) Iron Man Mark 42 helmet with detachable magnetic mask (with LED lights in the eyes)
- One (1) head sculpt of Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark
- One (1) head sculpt of Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark in Iron Man Mark 42 helmet with detachable mask (battle damaged)
- One (1) head sculpt of Gwyneth Paltrow as Pepper Potts in Iron Man Mark 42 helmet
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of fully articulated hands
- One (1) pair of semi-clenched hands
- One (1) pair of repulsor mode hands
- Die-cast metal torso, legs, arms, and semi-die-cast metal underwear
- Interchangeable battle-damaged parts (mask, chest, biceps, thighs, shoulder pads)
- 1:4 scale Light Capsule, aka "Bully" device.
- Die-cast metal remote control to control select LED lights in suit (batteries included)
- Semi-die-cast base stand with spring-loaded claw, adjustable height, and LED lights (batteries included)
- Foldable backdrop with plastic angle supports to enhance display
- Screwdriver for opening battery compartments
- Microfiber cleaning cloth for cleaning fingerprints off of alloy parts