- Limited edition black-and-white version signed by William Shatner!
- Incredible Mystic Seer Replica based on the The Twilight Zone TV series!
- Authentic, functioning reproduction from the episode "Nick of Time" that starred William Shatner.
- Working coin mechanism, dispenses "fortunes," and more!
- Life-size replica features excellent, series-true detail.
- Limited to just 50 signed, individually numbered pieces!
- Can't you just see this in your living room or office?
- Need extra fortune cards? Click here for card backs. Click here for card backs. Click here for blank card fronts. Click here for normal card fronts.
Personally introduced at San Diego Comic-Con 2011 by William Shatner, this incredible, super-deluxe reproduction is an authentic, functioning replica of the Mystic Seer featured in the well-known The Twilight Zone
episode #43, "Nick of Time," that starred the legendary actor. This exclusive black-and-white Signature Edition version is limited to just 50 individually numbered pieces and is signed by William Shatner!
Complete with napkin holder and menu holder-- just like in the show-- it features a working coin mechanism and even dispenses "fortunes"! Meticulously crafted of polystone and steel, the life-size Signature Edition Mystic Seer Replica is a black-and-white replication that measures about 13 1/2-inches tall x 7 1/2-inches wide x 6-inches long and comes with a certificate of authenticity. Can't you just see this in your living room or office? Not for commercial use. Ages 14 and up.
Was the real Mystic Seer black and white or red? And what color was the Devil's head? Our sources don't know for sure. CBS doesn't have any color photography of this famous prop, and Mr. Shatner himself doesn't remember what the color was when he starred in that famous episode back in 1960. Even the experts and Imagineers at The Walt Disney Company aren't certain, as The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror ride at Disney's California Adventure has a red Mystic Seer replica with a red head in the lobby, while the same ride at Walt Disney World features the replica with a cream colored head.
"You're traveling through another dimension, a dimension not only of sight and sound, but of mind. A journey into a wondrous land whose boundaries are that of imagination. That's the signpost up ahead. Your next stop... the Twilight Zone." (Spoken by Rod Serling at the beginning of each The Twilight Zone episode.)
Need extra fortune cards? Click here for card backs. Click here for card backs. Click here for blank card fronts. Click here for normal card fronts.