identifies: (i) what information we collect when you access www.entertainmentearth.com, create an account, sign-up for our newsletter, save a search, add an item to a wish list, comment on
an item, or create a product alert; (ii) how we use such information; (iii) when we may disclosure your information; and (iv) your options and rights with respect to your information.
Our Commitment To Privacy
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy, we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your
information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available in the footer of nearly every page on our website, and at every point where personally
identifiable information may be requested.
The Information We Collect
Entertainment Earth collects "Personal Data" and "Non-personal Data" from you when you choose to share it with us. Entertainment Earth keeps this information completely confidential, and
does not share any information submitted for the affiliate program.
Personal Data. Personal Data is information that allows someone to identify or contact you, including, for example, your name, address,
telephone number, e-mail address, as well as any other non-public information about you that is associated with or linked to any of the foregoing data. Person Data is required when you
use register or create an account; set up a "wish list"; purchase products; request information from us; sign up for emails; enter a contest, sweepstakes or other promotion; fill out a
survey; request customer support; receive a gift or shipment from someone who sent it to you via our website; or otherwise communicate with or contact us. We may also connect Personal
Data you provide by interacting with us through social media or other forums.
Keep in mind: any comments or reviews that you provide are accessible to all users of the relevant platform and may be visible to others or collected by third-parties, so you should use
discretion when posting information and you should not post personal information. If you do post personal information, you do so at your own risk.
"Non-personal Data" means data that is not associated with or linked to your Personal profile; and does not, by itself, permit the
identification of individual persons. We may use a variety of technologies such as cookies, web beacons, embedded scripts, or other technologies to collect Non-Personal about visitors to,
and users of, our website and interactions with our emails and online and mobile advertisements, and to allow us to keep track of analytics and certain statistical information. This may
- Analytics and Log Files - We may automatically collect certain information from you, including but not limited to your browser type, device type and model, operating system, unique
device identifier of any of your computer(s) or device(s) that are used to access entertainmentearth.com or eedistribution.com, software version, Internet Protocol (IP) address,
geolocation, preferred language, and the domain name from which you accessed a Site or App. We also may collect information about your use of the Entertainment Earth website, including the
date and time you visit the Entertainment Earth website, the areas or pages of a Entertainment Earth website that you visit, the amount of time you spend viewing or using the Entertainment
Earth website, your GPS location (if you have enabled location tracking on your device), the number of times you return to the Entertainment Earth website, other click-stream or site usage
data, emails that you open, forward, or click-through to a Site or App.
(s) on, off and across different Services and devices. For detailed information on the cookies we use, the purposes for which we use them, see below.
- Cookies - We use many different cookies on our site. If you do not know what cookies are, or how to control or delete them, then we recommend you visit aboutcookies.org for detailed guidance.. Cookies allow us to identify and authenticate visitors, track
aggregate behavior, and enable important site features. Entertainment Earth uses both session ID cookies and persistent cookies. A session ID cookie expires when you close your browser. A
persistent cookie remains on your hard drive for an extended period, and we use that to identify you should you return to the site and want to find a shopping cart that you had started
even if you are not logged in, or don't have a user account. Persistent cookies may also be used if you click over to Entertainment Earth from one of our affiliate partner websites - we
will store a reference number identifying the website that referred you so they can get credit if you make a purchase - they do not receive any information about our clients ever, and the
video statistics, prevent fraud and to improve the site experience, among other things. We also contract with analytics services, third party affiliate services, and third-party
web browser, doing so may prevent you from taking advantage of some of the Sites' features. To opt out of these collection services, please see the section "Your Choices" below. The use of
cookies by our partners is not covered by this Policy. To opt out of the services related to these cookies, please see section "Your Choices" below.
- WebBeacons/Tags - We automatically collect aggregate anonymous information through web beacons. We may also deliver a file to you through the Sites (known as a "web beacon")
from an advertising network with which we have contracted. Web beacons allow third parties to provide anonymized, aggregated auditing, research and reporting for us.
- Targeted Advertising - Third-party advertising companies serve ads on our behalf across the Internet. They may collect anonymous information about you through cookies and/or
web beacons on our Sites and other sites, and then display targeted ads on various sites that you visit. If you wish to not have this information used for the purpose of serving you
interest-based ads, you may opt-out by clicking here (or if located in the European Union click here). Please note this does not opt you out of being served ads. You will continue to receive
generic ads, or, to opt out of third-party advertising or analytics, please see section "Your Choices" below.
- Social Media Features - Our Sites include social media features from providers, such as Groove, Olark, Disqus and Bugherd, Facebook and others. These features may collect your
IP address, which page you are visiting on our Site, and may set a cookie to enable the feature to function properly. Social media features and widgets are either hosted by a third party
or hosted directly on our Sites. Your interactions with these features are governed by the privacy statement of the company providing it.
How We Use Information
Entertainment Earth uses your Personal Data to:
- Provide you with products, information, or services that you have requested or agreed to receive.
- Contact you with information, newsletters, and promotional materials from Entertainment Earth or on behalf of our third-party partners and affiliates.
- Enable you to participate in a variety of Entertainment Earth features, such as sweepstakes, message boards, other communication features, user-generated content functions, and
- Review the usage and operations of our website, develop new products or services, and conduct analysis to enhance or improve our content, products, and services.
- Enhance your online shopping experience, including as a way to recognize you and welcome you to the Entertainment Earth website.
- Provide you with customized content, targeted offers, and advertising on the Entertainment Earth website, via email, or across other websites, mobile applications, social media or
- Use your data in an aggregated non-specific format for analytical and demographic purposes.
- Address problems with the Entertainment Earth website or our business, and to protect the security or integrity of the Entertainment Earth website and our business.
- Use and disclose your credit/debit card information only to process payments and prevent fraud.
- As disclosed at the time you provide your information or otherwise with your consent. Additionally, if you use the Entertainment Earth website to connect with third-party services,
you authorize us to use information from and about you, on your behalf, to interact with these third-party services based on your requests.
How Your Data May Be Shared
We use your Personal Data information we collect from and about you in the following ways:
- Service Providers: We may share your information with third-party service providers that provide business, professional, or technical support functions for us (including to the
extent necessary or desirable to fulfill or ship your order or complete your transaction), help us operate our business and the Entertainment Earth website, or administer activities on our
behalf. We do not authorize these third-party service providers to use or disclose your information except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or to comply with legal
- Co-Branded Relationships: Certain areas of our Entertainment Earth website may be provided to you in association with third parties, such as advertisers that provide products
and services or rewards programs. We may share information with these third parties if you participate in a co-branded, co-sponsored, or jointly presented promotion, contest, survey,
voting feature, or service.
- Sweepstakes, Contests, and Other Promotions.:If you choose to enter one of our promotions, we may disclose your information to third parties or the public in connection with the
- Third Parties: We do not share personal data with third parties for their direct marketing purposes without your permission.
- Legal Matters; Safety: We may access and disclose your information to respond to subpoenas, judicial processes, or government requests and investigations, or in connection with
an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law, or otherwise as required by law. We may disclose your information to protect the security of our Entertainment
legal document or contract related to our services, or the rights of any third party.
- Sale or Transfer of Business or Assets: We may sell or purchase assets during the normal course of our business. If another entity acquires us or any of our assets, information
we have collected about you may be transferred to such entity. In addition, if any bankruptcy or reorganization proceeding is brought by or against us, such information may be considered
an asset of ours and may be sold or transferred to third parties. Should such a sale or transfer occur, we will use reasonable efforts to try to require that the transferee use information
- Non-Personal Data: We may share aggregate, anonymous, or de-identified non-personal information with third parties for their marketing or analytics uses.
- Other: We also may share your information as disclosed to you at the time of collection.
Our Commitment To Data Security
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to
safeguard and secure the information we collect online. We regularly monitor our systems for possible attacks and vulnerabilities, but we can't warrant the security of the data you send us
even with the safeguards we have put in place.
SSL Technology - Our website uses encryption technology, such as Secure Sockets Layer ("SSL"), to protect your personal information during data transport. SSL encrypts ordering
information such as your name, address, and credit card number.
Our Commitment To Children's Privacy
Our privacy practices are consistent with the Federal Children's Online Privacy Protection Act ("COPPA") and we will not knowingly request or collect personal information from any child
under the age of majority. If you are a minor, your parent(s) or guardian(s) must complete the registration process, in which case he/she/they will take full responsibility for all
BEHALF OF YOUR CHILD, IN WHICH CASE YOU AGREE TO BE PERSONALLY BOUND BY ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONTAINED HEREIN.
- How You Can Access Or Correct Your Information - You can access a variety of your personally identifiable information that we collect online and
maintain it either online, or by contacting our customer service representatives by phone at 1-818-255-0095. We use this procedure to better safeguard your information. You can correct
factual errors in your personally identifiable information by sending us a request that credibly shows error. To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to
verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
- How You Can Request For Your Information To Be Deleted. - You can ask us to erase or delete all or some of your personal data (provided it is no longer
necessary for legal purposes or to provide Services to you). You may place a request by contacting our customer service representatives via email at [email protected] or by phone at 1-818-255-0095. We will delete all your personal data that we are not legally required to maintain within 30 days. We
will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before proceeding with deletion. Please realize that if you initialize this request while you have outstanding orders, those orders
will be cancelled.
- Opting out of Communications
- Email - Any subscription to various marketing e-mails can be cancelled by clicking the "unsubscribe" links in the e-mails, changing preferences in the "Your Account" area
online, sending a request to [email protected] or by calling 1-818-255-0095. You will continue to receive transactional
e-mails that are directly related to the processing of your orders
- Catalogs and Regular Mail - We may send you notices and catalogs in the mail. You may remove yourself from receiving Entertainment Earth materials in the mail simply by sending
a request to [email protected] or by calling 1-818-255-0095.
- Targeted Advertising - If you do not want information about your activity on our sites to be used for tailored advertising, please visit the opt-out page hosted by the Network Advertising Initiative and follow the instructions there.
- Analytics - You may opt-out of Google Analytics by following this link.
- Google AdWords - Google AdWords remarketing service is provided by Google Inc.
You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize the Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google Ads Settings page.
- Cookies - You may disable, or delete cookies in your Web browser, but doing so may impact the usability of the website. To block cookies, you can also browse the site using
your browser's anonymous usage setting (called "Incognito" in Chrome, "InPrivate" for Internet Explorer, "Private Browsing" in Firefox and Safari etc.)
- Contests - From time to time, we may provide you the opportunity to participate in contests, sweepstakes, surveys and/or other promotions on our website. If you participate, we
will request certain personal information from you. Participation in these contests, sweepstakes, surveys and/or promotions is completely voluntary, and you therefore have a choice about
whether or not to disclose this information. We may use a third-party service provider to conduct these surveys or contests; in those cases, that company will be prohibited from using our
users' personally identifiable information for any other purpose. We will not share the personal data you provide through a contest, sweepstakes, survey and/or promotion with other third
parties unless we give you prior notice and choice.
Cross-Border Data Transfers
Information, including information collected in the European Economic Area ("EEA") may be transferred, stored and processed by us and our services providers in the United States and other
take appropriate steps to protect the information in accordance with applicable laws.
If you live in the EEA, or a similar international area, you may have additional privacy rights available to you under applicable laws. We will process your requests in accordance with
applicable data protection laws. If you would like to exercise any of the below rights, please contact [email protected]
so that we may consider your request in accordance with applicable law:
- Right not to provide or withdraw consent: You have the right not to provide or withdraw your consent at any time.
- Right of access: You may have the right to access the Personal Data that you provided us.
- Right of erasure: You may have the right to the erasure of Personal Data that we hold about you.
- Right to object to processing: You may have the right to request that we stop processing your Personal Data and/or to stop sending you marketing
- Right to rectification: You may have the right to require us to correct any of your Personal Data.
Your U.K. Privacy Rights
Users from the U.K. have the right to ask us to amend or limit the processing of their Personal Data, (as defined by U.K. law) and in particular not to process their Personal Data for
marketing purposes. We will inform you (before collecting your personal data) if we intend to use your Personal Data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your Personal Data to any
third party for such purposes. You can exercise your rights to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your Personal Data. You can also exercise
the right at any time by contacting us at: [email protected]
The U.K. Data Protection Act 1998 ("the DPA 1998") gives users from the U.K. the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the
DPA 1998. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
California Privacy Rights
Section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code entitles residents of California to request a notice detailing the categories of Personal Data that we have shared with third parties for
direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year, as well as the identity of those third parties. To request a copy of your Personal Data maintained by us, please contact us as
at: [email protected] for assistance and/or questions you may have.
Notice To Canadian Residents
As with California residents, Canadian residents are entitled to receive certain information about the collection, use and disclosure of their Personal Data. We collect, use, and disclose
your Personal Data with your consent, which may be express or implied. You may withdraw your consent to the use and disclosure of your Personal Data by contacting us as specified below by
contacting us at: [email protected]
Other Sites Linked to by Entertainment Earth
Our site may contain links to other sites that are not operated by us. If you click on a third party link, you will be directed to that third party's site. We strongly advise you to review
How To Contact Us
Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please call us at 1-818-255-0095 or send us an email at [email protected].
Entertainment Earth, Inc.
61 Moreland Rd.
Simi Valley, CA 93065