- Careful! It's a Xenomorph egg!
- Full-sized replica stands almost 36-inches tall!
- As seen in the 1986 horror classic Aliens.
- The egg opens to reveal a facehugger with a bendable tail!
- LED lights create a menacing otherworldly glow effect.
Transform any room into a deadly Alien breeding ground with this Alien Light-Up Egg and Facehugger Life-Size Foam and Latex Prop Replica, complete with its own eerie lighting and life-size facehugger! As seen in the 1986 horror classic Aliens,
this full-sized replica stands almost 36-inches tall, and articulated flaps with a wire armature allow you to actually open the top folds of the egg. The included facehugger has a bendable tail, so you can pose it anywhere... waiting to drop on unsuspecting prey from overhead or simply lurking inside the egg! The egg is made of detailed hand-painted foam and stands on its own. A switch activates the LED lights inside the base to create a menacing otherworldly glow effect. Requires 3x "AAA" batteries, not included. Ages 17 and up.