- Looking to escape that Xenomorph in your starfreighter?
- This U.S.C.S.S. Narcissus is just what you need!
- Limited edition die-cast metal and plastic vehicle.
- Inspired by the landmark 1979 movie Alien.
- Includes an informative magazine and a numbered certificate of authenticity.
The U.S.C.S.S. Narcissus
measures approximately 8 inches long and is produced in a combination of die-cast metal and high-quality ABS plastic. Inspired by the landmark 1979 movie Alien,
this iconic vessel is a limited edition of 3,000 pieces worldwide that comes with an informative magazine and a numbered certificate of authenticity. Fans of Alien, Aliens,
or space opera in general do not want to miss this item!
If you may recall, the Narcissus
was a modified Lockmart Starcub light shuttle that served as a lifeboat for the Weyland-Yutani commercial hauler U.S.C.S.S. Nostromo.
Although it was dwarfed by the massive starfreighter, the shuttle was resilient, capable of incredible speeds, and could support human life for extended periods in deep space. In the landmark 1979 movie Alien, Ellen Ripley used the shuttle to escape the Nostromo
after detonating it to get rid of the Xenomorph that was onboard.