- NECA's first Xenomorph concept figure from Alien in 1:4 scale!
- This incredible action figure stands over 22-inches tall!
- Features 25 points of articulation, including a bendable tail.
- The hinged jaw opens, revealing an inner mouth that extends for realistic movie action!
- Limited to a single production run.
In response to popular demand, NECA brings its first concept figure from Alien
to the 1:4 scale format. This incredible action figure stands over 22-inches tall and has a hinged jaw that opens, revealing an inner mouth that extends for realistic movie action! The Alien Translucent White Prototype Suit Concept Xenomorph 1:4 Scale Action Figure features 25 points of articulation, including double knee joints and a bendable tail, and extra attention was paid to all the eerie details that made Giger's designs for Alien
so mesmerizing. Limited to a single production run. Ages 17 and up.
In the iconic 1979 horror movie, the skin of the Xenomorph was meant to be almost see-through. H.R. Giger originally had the suit cast in a translucent flesh-tone, but in one of the many technical hurdles that had to be overcome to bring his creature to life on screen, repeated difficulties with the material forced the change to the coloring seen in the movie.