Batman v Superman: The Jokers Wild Batman 19-Inch Big Figs(TM) Action Figure - Convention Exclusive:
Entertainment Earth Convention Exclusive!
- The Joker gets his revenge on Batman!
- The Clown Prince of Crime "improves" your action figure with a bunch of crude symbols and drawings.
- Exclusive limited edition The Jokers Wild Batman 19-Inch Big Figs(TM) Action Figure!
- The grimy Gotham City walls on the box are painted and defaced too!
- The Caped Crusader stands 19-inches tall.
From Jakks Pacific's Big Fig 20-inch scale collection - and available only at the Entertainment Earth booth #2343 at San Diego Comic-Con International 2016
- this limited edition Batman v Superman: The Jokers Wild Batman 19-Inch Big Figs(TM) Action Figure - Convention Exclusive is a mess. While Batman stands tall and has 7 points of articulation, the Joker got to him on the way from the factory. The Clown Prince of Crime tagged old pointy ears with his name and a bunch of crude symbols and drawings, showing that he's got a great second career in designer toys if the whole super-villain thing doesn't work out for him. This is what happens in Gotham City when you don't lock up the spray paint at the art store!
The Joker's work didn't stop with Batman. The grimy Gotham City walls on the box are painted and defaced too, because the Joker doesn't respect anyone or anything - not even your toys! You're not going to stand for this, are you? Don't let the Joker win. Pick up this awesome Batman figure today and show Mr. J that you're not afraid of him, even if he did mess up your action figure before you had a chance to buy it.
The Dark Knight has many enemies in the bowels of Gotham City, but none is more deadly and more unhinged than the Joker, the diabolical Clown Prince of Crime. With an origin shrouded in mystery, this creative, conniving criminal always has a scheme up his sleeve to get the last laugh on the good citizens of Gotham. Considering his repulsion of the Caped Crusader, what if the Joker took it upon himself to design Batman's iconic costume? That would certainly give the Caped Crusader a colorful new look that reflects Joker's insane ideology! At 19-inches tall, this Entertainment Earth Exclusive is a great example of what the bad guys of Gotham City think of the Bat - which is to say, not much.
|Country of Origin: