- "I do not like Wendy! Peter Pan is mine!"
- Dal is Tink in this Pullip Fashion Doll from Peter Pan.
- The fairy Tinker Bell includes removable wand, ribbon, and pochette.
- Eyes open and close and look from side to side.
- Sprinkle some pixie dust over your collection!
"I do not like Wendy! Peter Pan is mine!" This enchanting Pullip Doll introduces Dal as the lovable, mischievous... and jealous fairy from Peter Pan.
Tinker Bell measures approximately 12-inches tall and is made of plastic. Her wand is removable, and she comes with other accessories that include a ribbon, pochette, and display stand. With full articulation and eyes that open and close and look from side to side, Tink will sprinkle pixie dust over your entire collection!
Pullip means, "young leaf" in Korean. Pullip is a line of remarkable fashion dolls created by Korean company Cheonsang Cheonha and marketed by Jun Planning of Japan. Each amazing edition stands about 12-inches tall, is fully articulated, and comes with unique face makeup, outfit and accessories, a trading card, and a doll stand. They also include a biography that contains a wealth of information, such as age, family profile, hobbies, personality, and more. Pullips can even open and close their eyes, and look from side to side.
|Country of Origin: