Don't Spill the Beans Game:
- It's the bean-balancing, jar-tipping game for kids! It's a fun and easy 2-player game for preschoolers and kids ages 3 and up.
- Players take turns placing one of their beans in the wobbly plastic jar. Don't make the beans spill!
- The first players to get rid of all their beans wins.
- This edition of the Don't Spill the Beans game includes over 60 colorful plastic beans and labels to create a funny face on the plastic jar.
- Kids take turns placing a bean in the plastic jar, watching it get filled up more and more. Uh-oh! If it tips that player takes all those beans and has to add them to their pile.
Do you remember playing the classic Don't Spill the Beans game as a kid? Your own kids can have so much fun playing this bean-balancing, jar-tipping game. Players place a bean into the plastic jar one by one. It slowly fills up and reaches a point where... uh-oh! It tips over. The player that "spilled the beans" then adds all those beans to their pile. The first player to get rid of all their beans wins the game! It includes colorful and fun plastic beans, and labels for creating a silly face on the plastic bean jar. Get ready for lots of giggles as kids anticipate that moment when the jar tips! The 2-player game requires no reading so it's great for pre-schoolers and those who haven't learned how to read yet. It's a fun kindergarten game and makes a great gift for kids ages 3 and up.