- The other hero of the 1984 Ghostbusters film!
- The ECTO-1 measures almost 46-inches long!
- Unbelievably detailed and accurate replica of the 1959 Cadillac Miller-Meteor ambulance.
- Features 45 light-up functions, a rotating light bar, a digital audio player with siren, and much more!
- The vehicle can seat all four Ghostbusters figures and carry four Proton Packs.
"Who ya gonna call? You will not believe the astonishing detail in this Ghostbusters 1984 ECTO-1 1:6 Scale Vehicle. In fact, you're likely to think it's the actual 1959 Cadillac Miller-Meteor ambulance from Ghostbusters!
Blitzway spent countless hours developing this immortal masterpiece of the other hero of the 1984 film. Every facet of the iconic vehicle, from the accurate dimensions to its shape and structure, are in evidence in the precise and exquisitely designed exterior and interior. Plus, there's a high-end lighting system, a rotating light bar, an embedded digital audio player with siren, and more! Measuring almost 46-inches long, this is without a doubt the world's best model of the ECTO-1. It will be a luxurious and elegant standout in your collection. Requires 8x "AA" batteries, not included. Features:
- 45 LED light-up functions on the exterior and interior
- Rotating light bars with 2 motors
- Siren sound effects
- Audio play with USB and micro SD plug-in
- Accurate roof rack and exterior structures
- Precisely detailed engine and underside
- Realistically designed structures and props
- 5 fully functioning doors (open and close) and bonnet
- Interlocking of front wheels and steering wheel
- 4 turnable wheels
- 1 movable stretcher
The 45 7/10-inch long x 19 7/10-inch wide x 17 7/10-inch tall vehicle can seat all four Ghostbusters figures, and it's possible to place up to four Proton Packs on the movable stretcher. Figures and packs not included. Comes packed in Styrofoam in a full-color box.
The body is made of ABS; the windows: PC; the tires: PVC; the accessories: ABS, PVC, and metal; and the equipment: ABS, PVC, PC, and metal.
Details subject to change without notice. Prototype shown; final product may be slightly different.