- Is she floating in mid-air?
- Hatsune Miku celebrates her 10th anniversary in this 8-inch tall statue!
- Sculpted by Takayuki Kawahara from an illustration by character designer KEI.
- Note the lively colors and meticulous detail.
- The huge ribbon from the illustration flows down to form the base!
Hatsune Miku celebrated her 10th anniversary on August 31, 2017. In commemoration, her character designer, KEI, created a new illustration of Miku, featuring an outfit designed by manga artist Mari Shimazaki. This illustration was transformed into an intricate scale figure by sculptor Takayuki Kawahara, and infused with 10 years of appreciation for the virtual idol. Her body shines with a rainbow glow, and the transparent areas of the design have all been captured in the figure, along with the meticulous detail of her twin tails and the ribbons in her hair. The huge ribbon from the illustration flows down to form the base. This Hatsune Miku 10th Anniversary 1:7 Scale Statue is crafted of ABS and PVC and measures roughly 8-inches tall. Ages 15 and up.