- Proof that Tony Stark has a heart.
- Film-true prop replica of Tony's Arc Unit in the smash-hit Iron Man movie.
- Machined metal and plastic construction, with LED lights.
- Includes display stand and case, and full-color certificate of authenticity.
- Own the definitive prop from this storied franchise and Marvel hero!
Proof that Tony Stark has a heart! Perhaps the most iconic prop from the smash-hit movie Iron Man,
no expense was spared in replicating the details exactly. From the machined metal parts and copper wire to the high-intensity LEDs, you'll own the definitive prop from this storied franchise and Marvel hero. Based directly on the actual movie prop and with reference from Stan Winston Studios, the Arc Unit measures about 4 1/2-inches in diameter and is made from machined aluminum, stainless steel, and custom-molded plastic. It's removable from the stand and includes a Plexiglas display case and full-color certificate of authenticity. Bring home Tony's "heart," as given to him by his thoughtful assistant Pepper Potts! Requires 4x "AA" batteries (not included) with a cool-burn time of approximately 8 to 10 hours.
Upon his escape in the Iron Man film, Tony Stark retreats from public view to focus on the design of his latest power suit. The Arc Reactor supplies energy to an electromagnet that prevents embedded shrapnel from reaching his heart.