Macross Zero Roy Focker VF-0S Phoenix Hi-Metal R Action Figure:
- Roy Focker's VF-0S Phoenix!
- Based on the 2002 direct-to-video anime Macross Zero.
- Action figure transforms into all 3 modes - Fighter, Gerwalk, and Battroid!
- Includes optional hands, FAST packs, air-to-air missiles, cannons, and more!
From the 2002 direct-to-video anime Macross Zero,
Roy Focker's VF-0S Phoenix joins the Hi-Metal R series from Bandai. Featuring a full transformation into all three modes - Fighter, Gerwalk, and Battroid - it includes FAST packs, air-to-air missiles, cannons, and more, and it's decorated with Focker's personal colors and skull marking! This highly detailed action figure also features die-cast metal parts. Order yours while supplies last!
The Macross Zero Roy Focker VF-0S Phoenix Hi-Metal R Action Figure comes with the following parts and accessories:
- 1x Pilot figure
- Suspended wings
- 4x Pairs of optional hands
- Battroid mode small wings
- Battroid mode head cannons
- Pilot tube (Fighter/Battroid versions included)
- 4x Air-to-air missiles
- Left and right leg boosters,
- 1x Display joint set
- Air intake shutters (closed) left and right
- 1x Landing gear set
- 1x Display stand