- Here for Halloween… it's Boo Spud!
- Haunted potatoes from beyond the grave!
- The Trick or Tater Ghost is really Mr. Potato Head.
- Glow-in-the-dark eyes, scary ears, fang teeth, and more.
- Everything you need for an eerie and active Halloween!
Haunted potatoes from beyond the grave! Mr. Potato Head is always dressed for the occasion, and this is no exception. Trick or Tater Ghost (or Boo Spud) has everything you need for an eerie and active Halloween! He comes with glow-in-the-dark eyes, scary ears, nose, shoes, two arms, fang teeth, pumpkin candy bag, and hat, and stands about 7 1/2-inches tall. For added spooky fun, swap parts with Darth Tater or any of your favorite plastic spuds, making wacky, goofball creations of your own! Kids of all ages enjoy this pleasure-producing potato plaything. (Darth Tater and other Potato Heads not included.)