Neon Genesis Evangelion EVA Unit-13 Deluxe Ultimate Diorama Masterline Statue:
- Touched by the genius mind of Josh Nizzi!
- Astonishing 31-inch tall statue featuring double-split LED eyes!
- EVA-13 stands triumphant over an obliterated EVA-06.
- Deluxe Version includes two LED-illuminated headpieces and another Spear of Longinus!
The Neon Genesis Evangelion EVA Unit-13 Deluxe Ultimate Diorama Masterline Statue - touched by the genius mind of Josh Nizzi! The world might as well be a blank canvas to Josh Nizzi as he paints layer upon layer of realism and complexity into all his concepts and this is no exception. At a staggering 31-inches tall, EVA-13 stands triumphant over the obliterated remains of an autonomous EVA-06, drowning in liquified Core material. EVA-13 boasts an intricate redesign that features a reimagined portrait, body panels, and armor-plating. Also, in its Awakened Form, it sports double-split eyes equipped with LED Illumination! The deep-purple metallic armor, exposed chest cavity, and ceratopsid helmet are stunning, and the boundaries of paint applications are pushed with fluorescent paint accents, dark washes, and realistic weathering, rendering EVA-13 with depth and dimensionality. Plus, the Spear of Longinus and the Spear of Cassius are cast in translucent resin to give them an otherworldly feel. Deluxe Version
- This Deluxe Version offers flexibility in storytelling by including two different LED-illuminated headpieces! One features double-split yellow eyes, and the other the red-berserk mode where the mouth is open even wider in anger. Furthermore, Prime 1 has an additional lower left hand that's clutching yet another Spear of Longinus!
EVA-13 first appears in Hideaki Anno's Evangelion: 3.0 You Can (Not) Redo,
and while it is similar in appearance to EVA-01, EVA-13 is unique among EVAs, with its double Entry Plug System that allows Shinji Ikari and Kaworu Nagisa to pilot in tandem.