Entertainment Earth Convention Exclusive!
- Rare warehouse find! Only a few units available.
- First-ever retro action figures from Penny Dreadful!
- Vanessa Ives comes to 3-D life in 8-inch scale.
- Her satin overcoat makes this a Convention Exclusive!
- Take home the enigmatic heroine from Penny Dreadful!
- Multiple points of articulation. Series-true fabric clothing. 1970s/1980s style.
A force to be reckoned with. Enigmatic heroine Vanessa Ives, as portrayed by actress Eva Green in the Showtime drama Penny Dreadful,
comes to 3-D life in this exciting Penny Dreadful Vanessa Ives 8-Inch Action Figure from Bif Bang Pow!. It's a San Diego Comic-Con 2014 Exclusive! In her patterned satin dress and overcoat, she's the must-have character for your collection, but you'll want every one of these first-ever
retro figures based on the show! Other figures sold separately. Ages 18 and up.
Continuing Bif Bang Pow!'s successful partnership with EMCE Toys, these truly unique 8-inch scale action figures feature multiple points of articulation, series-true fabric clothing, and a retro style reminiscent of the bestselling Mego action figures of the 1970s and 1980s. Ages 18 and up. Penny Dreadful
is a critically acclaimed Showtime Original Series created by John Logan. Some of literature's most famously terrifying characters - including Dr. Frankenstein and his creature, Dorian Gray, and iconic figures from the novel Dracula
- become embroiled in Victorian London. The series weaves together these classic horror origin stories as the characters grapple with their monstrous alienation.