- Now there's a fearsome fellow.
- Ymir travelled 20 million miles to Earth to be part of your collection.
- Celebrate animator Ray Harryhausen with this awe-inspiring 12 1/2-inch tall statue!
- His eyes can roll and his jaw moves up and down!
- Sculpted by the artisans of famed creature-shop Kaibutsuya.
In celebration of the 100th anniversary of the birth of Ray Harryhausen, the creator of movie stop-motion animation known as "Dynamation," Star Ace presents Venusian Ymir, a creature that travelled 20 million miles to Earth just to be part of your collection! This uniquely designed monster from the 1957 sci-fi horror film 20 Million Miles to Earth
(aka The Beast from Space)
has a forked tail and scaly skin, and appears poised to attack. Sculpted by the artisans of famed creature-shop Kaibutsuya, this detailed Ray Harryhausen Ymir Deluxe Version Soft Vinyl Statue is made of soft vinyl and stands roughly 12 1/2-inches tall. He's hand painted to bring out the details, and his eyes can roll and his jaw moves up and down! This Deluxe version also includes a display base with the Harryhausen logo and a bent lamp post, so you don't want to miss it!