- Wear Lt. Commander Montgomery Scott's engineering tunic!
- Uniform from 2013's Star Trek movie.
- Premium fabrics replicate the screen-used originals.
- Crafted as if struck from the hands that invented clear aluminum!
Re-imagined by J.J. Abrams, a younger Scotty shares many of the same characteristics as the classic beloved character. The same can be said about the expendability of the "Red Shirts" in 2009's Star Trek
movie! Now you can share your appreciation for both of these characters as embodied in the Star Trek Movie Lt. Commander Montgomery Scott Red Services Costume Tunic. From the finely tuned print process, the pattern matches Simon Pegg's hero Scotty uniform, with the final product meticulously crafted as if struck from the hands that invented clear aluminum - Lt. Commander braid included! Now is the opportunity to purchase this outfit, because you won't be able to hold out much longer!
A faithful replica of the tunics worn in the Star Trek
movies directed by J.J. Abrams, replicated using patterns from screen-used uniforms, these tunics are made of jumbo spandex featuring an intricate Starfleet delta pattern print and dyed to match coloring used by production, with character-specific heat-appliqué stripes as seen in the film.
- Highest-quality uniform costume replica available to Star Trek
- Jumbo spandex dyed to match screen-used and production-created fabric for the three divisions: gold for command, blue for science, and red for engineering/operations
- Tunic patterned from multiple screen-used costumes
- Intricate delta pattern printed on fabric, as derived from production-created fabrics and screen-used uniforms
- Proper piping thicknesses at neck, front chest and shoulder, and upper-back seams
- Adjustable hemline
- Long sleeves with heat-appliqué rank stripes, all character-specific (Captain for Kirk, Commander for Spock, and Lieutenant Commander for Scotty), with proper spacing and stripe thicknesses.
Note: The black undershirt in the image does not come with the product. The undershirt is sold separately. Also, the tunic does not include an insignia, which should be purchased separately to complete the look.
| ||S ||M ||L ||XL ||2XL |
|Chest ||34-inches - 35-inches ||36-inches - 37-inches ||38-inches - 39-inches ||40-inches - 42-inches ||44-inches - 46-inches |
|Waist ||32-inches - 34-inches ||34-inches - 36-inches ||36-inches - 38-inches ||39-inches - 41-inches ||42-inches - 44-inches |
|Neck ||14-inches - 14 1/2-inches ||15-inches - 15 1/2-inches ||16-inches - 16 1/2-inches ||17-inches - 17 1/2-inches ||18-inches - 18 1/2-inches |
|Arm Length ||30-inches ||32-inches ||33-inches ||34-inches ||35-inches |