Star Trek Original Series Medical Tricorder - EE Exclusive:
Entertainment Earth Exclusive!
- This medical tricorder is true to the original Star Trek series.
- Incredibly detailed and features the voice of Dr. McCoy.
- Includes lights, sounds, and an exclusive removable scanner with motion effects.
- It's perfect for your next away mission!
The Entertainment Earth Exclusive Star Trek Original Series Medical Tricorder is a compulsory component of any futuristic first-aid kit. Following the runaway success of the classic-era phaser and communicator, you can now boldly go where no man has gone before with this authentic tricorder replica! Based on the 23rd-century design seen in the original Star Trek
television series, the remarkably detailed electronic instrument features silver highlights over a black finish, plus light and sound effects taken from the watershed TV show. It's perfect for your next away mission! Window-box packaging.
The Entertainment Earth Exclusive Medical Tricorder is the ultimate replica for any fan, collector, or 23rd-century physician. Not only does the case open to reveal the detailed interior, but this deluxe version also includes a compartment with a removable scanner accessory with sounds and motion that you won't find anywhere else! The Tricorder features blinking lights, a spinning scanner, light-up elements, and an adjustable shoulder strap. All doors open and close.
This Tricorder includes 7 electronic phrases from Dr. McCoy that you won't find anywhere else! They include:
"Shock, radiation burns... internal injuries for certain."
"This is medically impossible!"
"Some heart flutter. Better risk a few drops of cordrazine."
"Respiration normal; blood pressure normal."
"He's in perfect health."
"He's dead, Jim."
"I'm a Doctor, not a brick layer!"
- To activate the Tricorder's lights and sounds and hear all the electronic phrases, the machine must be in "play" mode. To accomplish this, open the battery compartment and move the switch from "Try Me" to "Play."
- The instruction manual for this item contains an error. Pushing the button on the removable scanner should activate the sound, but turning the thumbnail wheel is required to make the sensor spin. Please try that and see if that handles it for you.