- The most faithful representation of this phaser weapon produced for the prop-replica market!
- Laser pistol from the Star Trek: The Original Series pilot episode.
- Mastered by prop maker Michael Moore of HMS Creative Productions.
- Machined brass and aluminum barrel parts, movable trigger, and rotating barrel!
- Made in the USA for Roddenberry.
The TOS Laser Pistol Replica was mastered from scratch using all available picture and episodic references by master prop maker Michael Moore of HMS Creative Productions, makers of most of the props used in production for the modern Star Trek
franchise. This marvelous reproduction consists of a resin casting of the main pistol body, machined brass and aluminum barrel parts, and clear acrylic emitter tips. It features a movable trigger, along with a rotating barrel ring. The completely built, painted, and functional replica with electronics comes with a display stand and showcases the craftsmanship of professional prop makers who worked on the show. It's the most faithful representation of the weapon used in the Star Trek
original pilot episode "The Cage" yet produced for the prop-replica market! The Cage Laser Pistol Prop Replica features a red pulsating LED emitter. By holding down the trigger for 30 seconds continuously, the rate of pulse increases in frequency and intensity until 'overload' is reached. Screen-accurate digital sound is also a featured with the sound of the laser fire.