Star Trek: The Next Generation Judge Q 1:6 Scale Action Figure:
- "Thou art directed to return to thine own solar system immediately."
- Extraordinary Star Trek: The Next Generation action figure!
- Standing 12-inches tall, it recreates the iconic Q character in exquisite detail!
- Includes 30 points of articulation, 6 interchangeable hands, and much more.
- TNG fan? Don't miss this guy!
"Thou aren't notified that thy kind have infiltrated the galaxy too far already. Thou art directed to return to thine own solar system immediately." This extraordinary Star Trek: The Next Generation Judge Q 1:6 Scale Action Figure recreates the iconic Q character in exquisite detail. Standing approximately 12-inches tall, every element from his judge's robes to his chain of office is authentically reproduced. And the original portrait sculpt of actor John de Lancie has an authentic hand-painted likeness. This fine collectible figure is made from ABS and PVC, as well as natural and synthetic fabrics, and is a perfect way to start your Star Trek: The Next Generation
1:6 scale figure collection! The Star Trek: The Next Generation Judge Q 1:6 Scale Action Figure includes:
- More than 30 points of articulation.
- Realistic hand-painted portrait
- Meticulously researched Judge's robes
- Bejeweled gold "Chain of Office" necklace
- Soft plastic boots sculpted to match the cut and style of the original series footwear
- 6x interchangeable gloved hands
- Display base: A hexagonal display base featuring the grid Q uses to hold the Enterprise in place
- Autograph card: An informational LCARS card that can used to get an autograph from the performer and displayed with your figure Star Trek
introduced many dangerous adversaries that challenged the members of Star Fleet. None were more formidable or memorable than John de Lancie's Q - a mysterious being with god-like power that threatened the very existence of all humanity. Appearing in the first episode of Star Trek: The Next Generation,
Q became a recuring antagonist and sometime ally of Jean Luc Picard. In the "Encounter at Farpoint" episode that introduced the entire TNG
crew, Q styled himself as a 21st century Earth judge during a time in history when anarchy and chaos ruled. He challenged Picard to prove humanity had moved beyond their barbaric past and was not a threat to the entire galaxy. Ages 3 and up.